Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Daily bank deposits/cash clearing schedules reconciliation
- Parts and service accounts and manufacturers receivables reconciliation
- Post monthly Amex disc, check account weekly for fraudulent inquire request.
- Follow up for A/R accounts outstanding balances over 60 days. Call customer and record each conversation in ADP.
- Reconcile miscellaneous accounts receivables #1000 and ensure all balances are cleared by the end of the month. Any exceptions require approval from Corporate Assistant Controller
- Maintain accuracy of Parts and Service accounts receivables. Alert Managers, Fixed Operations Directors and Controller for any potential delinquent accounts.
- Accounts receivables statement run.
- Credit checks for new accounts receivables.
- Set up new receivables accounts
- Code and post daily receipt cash sheets from reception. Ensure posting accuracy.
- Post Detail department sales invoices in ADP and close internal PO
- Maintain adequate files.
- Reconcile parts core return, parts buyback and parts return accounts
- Post intercompany transactions, reverse sales and cost of all inter-company transactions, close internal PO
- Prepare monthly bad debt reports
- A/P backup
- Such other duties may be assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Some post-secondary an asset
- Some accounting experience an asset
- Responsible, hard-working and willing to work occasional overtime re: deadlines
For over fifty years, we have provided the best experiences possible to our customers and our employees. This year, We have been named one of “Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2019” announced by the Globe & Mail. Our customer-centric core values help our employees understand and embrace our “WOW Promise” to the customers: to deliver excellent products and experiences.
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, we invite you to send your resume in.