Audi Sales Manager
Your new career as an Audi Sales Manager will take you to new heights!
Located within a very traffic rich location in the Richmond Auto Mall, our state of the art new facility makes showing off our class leading products out of this world easy!
Your mission consists of recruiting, training, mentoring, motivating and managing a group of dedicated and loyal Audi Brand Ambassadors for both New and Used vehicles.
What we offer:
- An above market compensation plan!
- Car allowance
- Participation in our RRSP matching program
- We pay 100% of the premiums for Extended Health, Dental, and MSP
- Short and long-term disability plans
- Tuition assistance
- In-house training programs
- Paid 2 weeks’ vacation
- Subsidized or free parking, sheltered bicycle parking, nearby public transit and nearby highway access
- Employee purchase incentives
- Community Connections Programs (company pays for you to volunteer!!!)
- And so much more!
All You Need:
- Previous Automotive sales experience required
- Spoken second language an asset
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Valid, clean provincial driver's license
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- VSA certified. Obtain and maintain Manufacturer certification as required
- Exceptional work ethic, sense of urgency and leadership capacity
- Inspire confidence in Others
- Care for Others
- Find Solutions in a creative way
- Take Ownership of Results
Then you are the type of leader we are looking for!
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, we invite you to send your resume in!