- Excellent customer service skills and understand the importance of servicing the client.
- High energy, results-oriented and focused on success.
- Experience as an automotive sales professional, preferably within a similar brand dealership is an asset.
- Experience as a used automotive sales professional is an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Strong computer skills, aptitude for numbers and great attention to detail.
- VSA License and a valid/clean BC Drivers License.
For over fifty years, we have provided the best experiences possible to our customers and our employees. This year, We have been named one of “Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2019” announced by the Globe & Mail. Our customer-centric core values help our employees understand and embrace our “WOW Promise” to the customers: to deliver excellent products and experiences.
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, we invite you to send your resume in!