Business Development Center BDC Representative
The Cowell Auto Group is taking customer experience to a new level and we need your help!
Jaguar Land Rover of Richmond has immediate openings for talented & motivated individuals who bring exceptional independent and team working habits along with an overwhelming desire to create exceptional customer experiences.
The Business Development Center is our primary point of contact with customers who connect with us through inbound calls, emails, text/or chats, follow-up & marketing campaigns. As a Business Development Center BDC Representative you will be responsible for providing dynamic end to end progression of the Customer Journey as well as engage in customer follow-up. No car sales experience is necessary, however qualified applicants with retail, hospitality, or other sales experience considered an asset.
Preference will be given to those candidates with Social Media skills, previous experience in an automotive Dealership BDC and/or experience within the automotive industry.
* Salary of $50,000 - $60,000 per year (Experience & Performance based)
PLEASE NOTE: The position offered is Full Time on an AM/PM schedule including some weekends.
Why Work Here:
Employees are entitled to some or all of the following:
- We provide extensive training
- Tuition assistance
- In-house training programs
- Subsidized or free parking, sheltered bicycle parking, nearby public transit, nearby highway access
- Summer BBQ's
- Parts and service discounts
- Employee referral bonuses
- Quiet lounges
- On-site beverages, espresso, lattes, cocoa and more
- Annual recognition gala
- Annual kids Christmas party
- Team building events (Vancouver Sun Run, Tough Mudder)
- Community Connections Program (company pays for you to volunteer!!!)
- Along with a strong staff focus, we encourage participation/critical thinking in problem solving, thinking outside the box, creating new ideas etc., to create a healthy and productive work environment.
- Full-time employees are entitled to coverage under our Group Benefits plan and participation in our RRSP matching program.
- Respond to on line Customer requests – Website, Autotrader, Facebook, Live Chat etc
- Ensure all inbound and outbound communications with customers meet our quality control standards for customer service.
- Monitoring and contacting internet leads Achieving daily goals of 100 phone calls and 50 emails/text messages
- Determining each customer's needs through active conversation & listening
- Converting inquiries into quality appointments, confirming appointment show
- Manage appointment shows (minimum of 25 set appointments per week)
- Reschedule no-show Customer appointments.
- Follow up with Sales Department to determine if appointment was kept and the outcome.
- Purify and update Customer changes in database/maintain accurate records of daily activities.
- Performing surveys with customers
- Complete daily activity reports containing statistics on outgoing calls, e-mail and confirmed appointments
The successful applicant must be:
- Energetic with an overwhelming desire and proven ability to create exceptional customer experiences on par with luxury clientele expectations
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, exceptional independent and team working habits
- Quick committed learner able to evolve & progress in challenging situations
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Manage a high volume of inbound & outbound phone calls, email and live chat in a timely & concise manner (approximately 80 – 100 customer connections per day)
- Good command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Mandarin and Cantonese is an asset
- Pleasant, professional & purposeful telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Natural ability to engage and build rapport with customers & team members
- Proven proficiency using multiple software applications such as MS Excel, Word and Outlook, Gmail and CRM systems - One-Eighty preferably
For over fifty years, we have provided the best experiences possible to our customers and our employees. This year, we have been named one of "Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers of 2019" as announced by the Globe & Mail. Our customer-centric core values help our employees understand and embrace our service commitments to our customers. The Cowell Auto Group believes in creating a meaningful difference for our Customers, Team members, Community and Industry, every day, with everyone, one person at a time. Because of this commitment, Cowell Auto Group BDC Representatives must be passionate about delighting our customers by making every interaction an exceptional experience.
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, and looking for career growth, we invite you to send your resume and cover letter (indicating what your favourite Cowell brand) in right away!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Customer Satisfaction: 1 year (Preferred)