Business Office Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete required paperwork for new and used vehicle purchases
- Maintain good working relationships with several finance sources, factory and otherwise
- Work with Sales Managers to secure a reasonable profit from every sale
- Handle all rate quotations
- Establish and meet monthly objectives
- Post secondary courses preferred
- Experience in banking and/or insurance industry an asset
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Second spoken language an asset
Full-time employees are entitled to coverage under our GroupBenefits plan and participation in our RRSP matching program. We pay 100% of the premiums for Extended Health, Dental, and MSP. Along with a strong staff focus, we encourage participation/critical thinking in problem solving, thinking outside the box, creating new idea's etc. to create a healthy and productive work environment. Join us for our monthly staff lunches, team outings, and summer BBQs.
For over fifty years, we have provided the best experiences possible to our customers and our employees. This year, we have been named one of “Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2018” as announced by the Globe & Mail. Our customer-centric core values help our employees understand and embrace our service commitments to our customers
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, and looking for career growth, we invite you to send your resume in.