Product Delivery Specialist
- Ensures that the vehicle is properly cleaned and that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features through demonstration.
- Documents and follows up on all concerns, requests and deficiencies, by maintaining records on every delivery.
- If customer requests, set up customer preferences in the car – this may include activities such as pairing customer’s Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, programming digital media player settings, etc.
- Ensure warranty coverage is explained and paperwork is in order.
- Introduce customer to Service and Parts Department, explain and schedule 1st service appointments.
- Attend Sales and Accessory meetings.
- Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Collect customer’s preferred method of post-delivery contact, i.e., mail. phone, web.
- Such other duties as may be assigned.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid provincial driver’s license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 3-5 years of customer service experience.
- Spoken second language an asset.
- Automotive industry experience an asset.
- Computer skills.
For over five decades, we have provided the best experiences possible to our customers and our employees. This year, we have been named one of “Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2018” as announced by the Globe & Mail. Our people-centric core values help our employees understand and embrace our PurposeFERL (Family, Excellence, Responsibility, Learning) Promise.
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, we invite you to send your resume in.