Receptionist (Full-time & Part-time)
- Greeting customers/visitors; answering phones
- Responsible for maintaining the customer reception area
- Receive payments for service, parts, and vehicle deals and record in receipt books, cash float
- May assist with some accounting duties
- Prepare and organize outgoing/incoming mail
- General filing
- Such other duties as may be assigned
- High Customer Service Skills, Active Listening
- Minimum 1 year of reception an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with all levels of management and staff
- A team player capable of interacting professionally with both staff and customers
- Spoken second language a strong asset
For over fifty years, we have provided the best experiences possible to our customers and our employees. This year, We have been named one of “Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2018” announced by the Globe & Mail. Our customer-centric core values help our employees understand and embrace our “WOW Promise” to the customers: to deliver excellent products and experiences.
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, we invite you to send your resume in!