- At least two years experience as an automotive sales professional
- Excellent customer service skills and understand the importance of servicing the client
- Strong organizational skills
- Good written and spoken English skills. Second spoken language an asset
- Strong computer skills, aptitude for numbers and great attention to detail
- Post-secondary business education an asset
- VSA license and a valid/clean BC Drivers License
For over fifty years, we have provided the best experiences possible to our customers and our employees. This year, we have been named one of “Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2018” as announced by the Globe & Mail. Our customer-centric core values help our employees understand and embrace our service commitments to our customers.
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, we invite you to send your resume in.