Sales Lot Attendant
The Sales Lot Attendant maintains upkeep of new and used vehicles at the dealership and assists the Sales Department in various stages of the delivery process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep the exterior and interior of all vehicles on display lot (including demonstrators) clean.
- Start up all vehicles on display lot to check for normal operation and fuel level.
- Maintain sufficient fuel levels in all vehicles on display lot (including demonstrators) as directed by Sales or Lot Manager.
- Record and report any damage or malfunctions of any vehicle to Sales or Lot Manager immediately.
- Check for and insert correct signage i.e. price tag, price hanger, plate frame, frame insert on all display vehicles as directed by Sales or Lot Manager.
- Clean and fuel a vehicle for delivery as requested by Sales or Lot Manager.
- Clean Sales Managers Company Demonstrators as requested.
- Ensure Showroom vehicles are clean and maintain a proper battery level at all times.
- Prep vehicles that are to be dealer traded by following the dealer trade checklist.
- Pick up or drop off vehicles to various off-site locations as requested by Sales or Lot Manager.
- Keep Sales area of the lot (Brick wall to the entrance driveways) clean and vehicles parked in an organized manner at all times.
- Assist Sales Manager with Lease Returns by removing license plates and moving vehicle to compound.
- Jockeying of vehicles to and from the compound as needed at the request of Management and organized parking of vehicles in the compound.
- Assisting Detail Department with sold vehicle locates, if time permits, at the Lot Manager’s discretion.
- Maintain key control by properly filing away keys. File away vehicle pouches created by Detail department.
- Assist Accounting Department by conducting an inventory count twice a month.
- Such other duties as may be assigned.
Valid Driver’s License and good driving record, ability to operate manual transmission vehicles, able to follow instruction and multi-task, good verbal communication skills and reading comprehension. Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
For over fifty years, we have provided the best experiences possible to our customers and our employees. This year, We have been named one of “Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2018” announced by the Globe & Mail. Our customer-centric core values help our employees understand and embrace our “WOW Promise” to the customers: to deliver excellent products and experiences.
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, we invite you to send your resume in!