Sales Lot Attendant (Full-time or Part-time)
The Sales Lot Attendant maintains upkeep of new and used vehicles at the dealership and assists the Sales Department in various stages of the delivery process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep the exterior and interior of all vehicles on display lot (including demonstrators) clean.
- Start up all vehicles on display lot to check for normal operation and fuel level.
- Maintain sufficient fuel levels in all vehicles on display lot (including demonstrators) as directed by Sales or Lot Manager.
- Record and report any damage or malfunctions of any vehicle to Sales or Lot Manager immediately.
- Check for and insert correct signage i.e. price tag, price hanger, plate frame, frame insert on all display vehicles as directed by Sales or Lot Manager.
- Clean and fuel a vehicle for delivery as requested by Sales or Lot Manager.
- Clean Sales Managers Company Demonstrators as requested.
- Ensure Showroom vehicles are clean and maintain a proper battery level at all times.
- Prep vehicles that are to be dealer traded by following the dealer trade checklist.
- Pick up or drop off vehicles to various off-site locations as requested by Sales or Lot Manager.
- Keep Sales area of the lot (Brick wall to the entrance driveways) clean and vehicles parked in an organized manner at all times.
- Assist Sales Manager with Lease Returns by removing license plates and moving vehicle to compound.
- Jockeying of vehicles to and from the compound as needed at the request of Management and organized parking of vehicles in the compound.
- Assisting Detail Department with sold vehicle locates, if time permits, at the Lot Manager’s discretion.
- Maintain key control by properly filing away keys. File away vehicle pouches created by Detail department.
- Assist Accounting Department by conducting an inventory count twice a month.
- Such other duties as may be assigned.
Valid Driver’s License and good driving record, ability to operate manual transmission vehicles, able to follow instruction and multi-task, good verbal communication skills and reading comprehension. Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
For over fifty years, we have provided the best experiences possible to our customers and our employees. This year, We have been named one of “Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2018” announced by the Globe & Mail. Our customer-centric core values help our employees understand and embrace our “WOW Promise” to the customers: to deliver excellent products and experiences.
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, we invite you to send your resume in!