The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Understand and follow federal, provincial and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Supervise work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
- A team player capable of interacting professionally with all levels of staff.
The successful applicant must be:
- Red Seal certified
- Able to work well within a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Extremely organized
- Well-spoken over the phone
- Able to multi-task in an efficient manner
For over fifty years, we have provided the best experiences possible to our customers and our employees. This year, we have been named one of “Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2018” as announced by the Globe & Mail. Our customer-centric core values help our employees understand and embrace our service commitments to our customers
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, and looking for career growth, we invite you to send your resume in.