Service Valet Coordinator (Part-time)
The Service Valet/Concierge, working closely with the service lot staff, will greet customers and ensures that all vehicles in for service are properly washed and cleaned after service, that, when necessary, they are parked in the appropriate spots.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet customers and provide administrative support to Service department.
- All cars with wash tags are cleaned and ready to be delivered.
- Maintain customer drop off area under canopy move cars to back.
- Manage a fleet of forty-plus loaner cars.
- Assist Valet as required.
- Loaner cars are all checked in, cleaned and parked up front.
- Loaner car contracts are up to date.
- Rental cars all moved to back south east corner of lot.
- Pick up & drop off Customers as required must be approved by management
- Assist with giving out and check in loaner cars, writing contracts etc.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Good judgment.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Spoken second language an asset.
For over fifty years, we have provided the best experiences possible to our customers and our employees. This year, We have been named one of “Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2019” announced by the Globe & Mail. Our customer-centric core values help our employees understand and embrace our “WOW Promise” to the customers: to deliver excellent products and experiences.
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, we invite you to send your resume in!